30 Hidden Secrets & Best Places in Toronto
Do you want to visit the hidden secrets & best places in Toronto? These are my 30 carefully selected travel tips, things to do and most unique attractions to visit in Toronto, Canada. Subscribe to my channel ► https://bit.ly/2aeuh9b for weekly videos!
My Toronto travel guide features many hidden secrets and less known places like the Cheltenham Badlands, Little Tokyo, the Dollhouse, Rec Room, Kukum Kitchen and Toronto nightlife tips.
Can we make it to 1000 LIKES?
Download my Toronto travel guide!
(photos, maps, prices and my personal advise)
Sadly, there are too many boring travel guides for Toronto, that’s why I dug deep into this city to find the best hidden spots in the largest city of Canada.
My favorite districts are easily located in close proximity; Chinatown, Kensington Market, the Waterfront and the new Little Tokyo district for its delicious Japanese dishes, treats and first Uniqlo store.
Toronto can be expensive if you don’t know what you are doing but luckily there are some FREE things to do as well, like hanging out at the RecRoom, Graffiti alley, Sunnyside Pavilion and FREE beer from the Steam Whistle Brewery or drive out of town for the FREE sites at Cheltenham Badlands and Scarborough Bluffs.
I personally recommend going all out because there are so many awesome things to do, do not cheap out, saving up a few extra months will be worth every penny in the end. A rough budget for 5 awesome days in Toronto for 1-person would be around $400 airbnb/hotel and $600 for transit, shopping, food, events, museums & parties = around $1000.
The first thing you have to remember about Toronto is that distances are a lot further than what you may be used to in Europe or Asia, streets and blocks are very large. Everything is very spread out in this massive metropolitan city so try to at least visit a few new districts every day.
My recommendations for a daily itinerary include Annex, Koreatown, Queen Street, Chinatown, Kensington Market and Entertainment district on day 1. Waterfront, Toronto Islands, Yonge Street & Leslieville on day 2 and the outskirts Caledon (Badlands) & Scarborough (Beach) on day 3.
My favorite way to explore Toronto is by jogging, you’ll be surprised as to what you may find. Many of these photos were taken at places I randomly ran into, places you will never see on a guided tour.
After dinner at The Dime (where dishes are $5 each) you’ll be energized to explore the massive Toronto nightlife. I recommend nightclubs Rebel, Coda or Uniun for some fist pumping and RecRoom, Belfast Love and Tilt for a few drinks but remember the nightlife in Toronto ends very early, the bar closes at 2:00am thus making the nightlife often feel very rushed since most people party extremely hard between 12am and 2am, definitely a down side of the city.
I would love to know if my YouTube video was helpful and if so, please leave a comment below and let me know which place seems most interesting to you? Or let me know if you want more information about a specific place I mentioned.
Have a safe journey!
Support my channel and become a subscriber!
Click Here To Subscribe! ► http://reformatt.com/subscribe
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/reformatt
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/reformatt
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/reformatt
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
- Winter in Quebec City Travel Guide
- Ville de Québec Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Victoria Canada Video tour and Disney Wonder Cruise WWW.RECIPESFOROURDAILYBREAD.COM
- Victoria, Canada / Sunway Travel Group
- Victoria British Columbia Tour 2014 – YouTube
- Victoria B.C.-Canada-Best Tourist Spots-Full HD
- Vancouver/Victoria, Canada EP#029 | Travel Video Guide
- Travel Guide to Quebec City
- Travel Guide – Quebec City, Canada
- Travel Diary: Victoria, Canada
- Travel Canada:Quebec’s Eastern Townships:Travel Vid
- Travel Canada-Travel Victoria, Canada-Canada Travel Video PostCard
- Toronto Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Toronto, Canada Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Wild Within: British Columbia, Canada
- The Autumn foliage in Canada, a train trip in Quebec!
- Tadoussac, Quebec, Whale Watching – Canada HD Travel Channel
- Quebec Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Quebec City Travel Guide
- Québec, Changing of the Guard, Citadelle – Canada HD Travel Channel