7 Days in Europe – Switzerland, France, Germany – 5d Mark III Magic Lantern RAW video
Switzerland is well known for its accurate watches, gourmet cheese and tasty chocolate. But among all this Switzerland have an incredibly beautiful scenery and impressive mountains. Watch my travel video and enjoy beautiful landscapes of Switzerland with some nice views from Alsace, France.
Route: Strasbourg – Basel – Interlaken – Lauterbrunnen – Murren – Colmar – Strasbourg
Gear: Canon 5d Mark III, Canon 24-70mm f2.8
Music: Emancipator – Safe In the Steep Cliffs
On Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/117373335
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times