A Los Angeles Tour and Attractions Travel Guide
Ready to start California dreamin’? Check out our video and get ready to soak up the sea, sand, and Los Angeles attractions!
Los Angeles, California, is a magnetic city on the coast. You can’t help but be drawn to its captivating culture, exciting attractions, and picturesque beaches. Whether you want to get a sense for the local scene or you’d prefer to plop yourself under a palm tree with an ocean view, you can do it all in “The City of Angels.”
Begin your West Coast romp with a stop at Olvera Street, one of the city’s oldest downtown areas. As part of the El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historic Monument, this street market has strong ties to Mexican culture. Today, you can walk around the crafts and restaurants that make up the marketplace. For a different dose of culture, head to Little Tokyo, or J-Town. Home to the Japanese American National Museum, Buddhist temples, and traditional Japanese restaurants, J-Town is known for creating the California sushi roll.
To see a different side of the LA culture, check out the ritzy shopping district, Rodeo Drive. Considered one of the world’s most expensive shopping areas, this three-block strip showcases high-end stores and designer goods, revealing how the other half lives. From here, embark on one of the Los Angeles tours in Beverly Hills to marvel at the immaculate lawns and lavish homes, some of which belong to Hollywood’s most famous celebrities.
After roaming around the streets of LA, it’s time to dig your toes in the sand. When it comes to beaches, take your pick! Santa Monica is one of the country’s favorite resorts, as it boasts a long stretch of sand and sea, and of course, the ever-popular pier. Prefer a slightly kookier vibe? Make your way to Venice Beach, where the weird and wonderful meet on the promenade. From the gym rats at Muscle Beach to the tricksters at Venice Beach Skate Park, there’s no shortage of things to see at this shoreline. To top it all off, don’t miss the epic coastal views of Malibu from the 21-mile stretch of Pacific Coast Highway.
From tours in Los Angeles around famous spots to the ultimate relaxation at the seaside, it’s no wonder they like to call it the “Best Coast.” For more reasons to make you want to pack up your bags and head to SoCal, check out our Los Angeles travel guide video.
Follow us on social media:
Follow us on our travel blog, Viewfinder:
- Yosemite national park 2009
- Yellowstone National Park,USA Look So Amazing Places
- Yellowstone National Park (USA) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Wyoming And South Dakota Vacation Travel Video Guide
- World Travel – USA Tourist Destination – Tourist Attraction in The US – American Tourism
- Work & Travel USA Summer 2014 Houston, TX GoPro Hero 3+
- Work and Travel USA, Lifeguard with AquaSafe Pool Management
- Work and travel USA 2015 start
- Work and Travel USA 2015 | Lithuania (The Days)
- Work and travel USA 2015 from Lithuania
- Work and Travel USA 2015
- (Work and Travel USA 2014)California Dream and MORE!!!
- Work and Travel USA 2014
- Work and Travel USA. Сколько я заработал? Оплата в США.
- Work and Travel USA: развей мифы о программе!
- Winter in Yellowstone | Collette – USA Tours
- Wild Dunes – Destination Hotels & Resorts, Isle Of Palms, South Carolina, USA
- What to Do in Honolulu, Hawaii | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Welcome to Azerbaijan, Baku city
- Washington DC Tour