Aarhus Festival, Denmark | Discover Europe with HIP Hotels TV
Arhus is a city in the North of Denmark, on the island known as Jutland.
For fifty years this University town has hosted an annual arts festival in the first week of September and it has become increasingly popular, attracting a diverse band of artists, particularly from the arena of performance art.
The festival is a good fit for Arhus and vice – versa because Arhus itself is quite arty.
For a small city (population 300,000) it has a surprising number of art landmarks and institutions. From the Avant-Garde rainbow structure on top of the Museum of Contemporary Art to the transparent modernity of the Kunst Halle and the cutting edge architecture of the Public Library, Arhus is a very ‘arty’ surprise and a delight to visit.
Where to stay? Sensuous, cosmopolitan, colourful… Villa Provence brings a touch of French sophistication and style to Denmark’s Jutland Province. Watch the hotel trailer here: http://bit.ly/1E0C6rh
Travel should be memorable! Memories are the most precious things we own and all memories start with inspiration. HIP Hotels TV was created to inspire you: To expose you to a global variety unique, stylish, exotic and emotive travel experiences.
Subscribe now for the travel you will never forget! http://bit.ly/146POW5
Pack your bags and escape in Highly Individual Places! http://bit.ly/OL2qMM
HIP Hotels is an atlas of global opportunities; a worldwide guide to the kind of hotels we all want to find, if only we knew where to look. Unusual, unique, interesting, out of the way, and almost always charming, the places that HIP Hotels feature make travel what it should be, namely exciting and rewarding.
Register to enter a world of amazing offers and travel opportunities: http://bit.ly/16N7IkM
Photography: Herbert Ypma
Music: ‘No77’ The Beatknitter
Production: HIP Media Group 2014
- Zakopane Hotels And Resorts: Top 10 Best Luxury Hotel In Zakopane 2018
- Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe Hotel – ISTANBUL FIND [HD]
- World’s Top Hotels: Hotel Mystique, Oia, Santorini, Greece
- World’s Top Hotels: Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, France
- World’s Most Unusual Hotels – Whitepod Hotel (Switzerland)
- Winter & Summer Holidays – Hotel Gran Paradiso
- Winter in Usseln – Winterurlaub im Sauerland – H+ Hotel Willingen – Usseln @h-hotels.com
- Winter im Hotel Marten | Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Winter getaway: A retro TV tower hotel | Euromaxx
- Winter 2017 Hotel Butterfly – Trailer
- What is the best hotel in Barcelona Spain ? Top 3 best Barcelona hotels as voted by travelers
- Welcome to Sheraton Davos Hotel Waldhuus
- Waste management in hotels – Reuse (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Reduce (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Recycling (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – composting (Greek)
- Wanderhotel Erika – Wagrain – Austria
- W Barcelona – European Finest Hotels
- Vlog: Greek Holiday Hotel and Room Tour
- Villa Provence Hotel Trailer, Aarhus, Denmark | Luxury City Breaks in Europe with HIP Hotels TV