Argentina Vacation Travel Video Guide
Travel video about destination Argentina.
Argentina is the second largest country in South America and a captivating land of tango, adventure and breathtaking nature.Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina and the most European city in South America with buildings that are reminiscent of bygone times. The mighty Plaza De Mayo is the historic heart of the city, along with the presidential palace, the Casa Rosada and the Catedral Metropolitana. Today the tango is performed in each corner of the city and in the nineteenth century poor immigrants from Italy and Spain settled in Buenos Aires. This explains the fiery temperament and deep melancholy that is expressed by the dances and is evident with each flick of the leg. In what was once the red light district with its whore houses of colourful corrugated iron taken from numerous ship wrecks, the tango was born. We visit an estanzia, a feudal residence of the beef barons who once settled on the endless plains of the pampas and who built their farmhouses according to the rustic designs of the nobility. From Salta Station we begin a fascinating train journey on the Tren A Las Nubes, the “train into the clouds”,.which will climb to more than three thousand metres above sea level along one of the highest railroads in the world. The Los Glaciares National Park is a mixture of lakes, glaciers, mountains and untouched wilderness yet despite the harsh climate the local vegetation captivates due to its diversity. Our journey comes to an end. From north to south, through cities and pampas to glaciers and mountains, Argentina is a dream destination come true!
- WTVP Travel South America
- World Travel : Trip 100 : South America, Brazil : Aftermath of Beach Robbery in Rio de Janeiro
- WORLD LUXURY TRAVEL – LATIN AMERICA, PERU, MEXICO – Discovery Tourism Guide (full documentary)
- Why do you travel? Backpacking in South America
- What’s it like to travel on a cargo ship to South America.
- What to Do in Medellín, Colombia | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Lima, Peru | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Voyage Amérique du sud 2013 [TEASER GoPro HD] (Argentina / Chile: South America Travel)
- Visit Sao Paulo, Brazil / Official Tourist Guide powered by eTips
- Visit Rio – What To Know Before You Visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Visit Brazil – Safety Advice for Traveling Brazil
- Video: Brazil Travel Expert Juergen Keller on Planning a Trip to Brazil in 2014
- Uruguay,Montevideo to Argentina,Buenos Aires with ferry-boat – South America part 31-Travel video HD
- Uruguay – Montevideo,Bus tour – South America Part 28 – Travel Video HD
- Unreal 6 Month Travel Video of Central and South America
- Txai Resort, Itacaré, Brazil – Best Travel Destination
- Tucan Travel Harlem Shaking South America
- Travel Vlog | South America – Uruguay
- Travel Vlog | South America – Santiago
- Travel Vlog | South America – Buenos Aires