Austria (Europe) Vacation Travel Video Guide
✱ 12412 Hotels in Austria – Lowest Price Guarantee ► http://goo.gl/XOWfMl
Travel video about destination Austria.
Austria has much to offer: high mountains and alpine pastures in the west, Mediterranean lakes in the south and scenic plains in the east. A land of majestic buildings and of the rural culture and history of past centuries.For more than three hundred years Vienna was the residence of the emperor and the nobility had their fine palaces built in this city that was dominated by Baroque architecture. The Hofburg was the residence of the royal family and the legislative centre of the city, with eighteen wings, nineteen courtyards and more than two and a half thousand rooms. The mighty central cupola of the National Library spans thirty metres high above the most beautiful reading hall in the world and each day white Lipizzaner stallions are trained in the Spanish Riding School. The Wachau covers thirty six kilometres of the Danube Delta with mediaeval old towns, castles and ruins, a Baroque monastery and an ancient vine growing culture. Linz is the capital of Upper Austria and is a dynamic industrial city with an old town that has a long history. It is the third largest city in Austria and is located on both banks of the Danube with several connecting bridges. Salzburg is a city of bishops and of music and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Austria as well as being the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The Grossglockner High Alps Road travels through one of the greatest natural landscapes in the world, the Hohe Tauern National Park, a remarkable mountain world in which nature is at its most glorious. Although this former powerful realm of the Habsburger is now a relatively small country, its history, traditions and the diversity of its remarkable landscapes have retained their irresistible allure. Austria will always be the majestic land in the very heart of Europe!
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times