Backpacking Europe on a Budget! Trekkit TV
Last fall I went backpacking through England, Holland, France, Italy, and Spain. I was commissioned to record my journey and talk about tips I learned to stay within-budget and not break the bank!
The specific cities I visited are: Germany, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Milan and Barcelona. (I also stayed with relatives near Frankfurt, Germany.)
We were able to fly almost everywhere, because unlike Canada, airfare in Europe is cheap due to the many competing airlines. We did also rely on bus and train. I was able to fit everything I needed in my school-sized backpack. It was perfect for weight and fitting on planes, but it was a bit hard on the shoulders because it wasn’t designed to be worn as often as I did. We stayed in youth hostels most of the time.
If you have any questions about travel, hostels, or anything related to exploring and backpacking, leave a comment below and I’ll respond!
LCS: Local Canadian Singles? No! Like/Comment/Subscribe.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times