Best Hotels in Spain // Girona’s Hotel Nord 1901
Girona is a dynamic, medieval city in Northeastern Spain and I was eager to spend 2 days exploring the walled old town. As the Hotel Snob, I also wanted to find a comfortable, convenient hotel that had the character of the city. Well, I found it in Hotel Nord 1901.
This sleek, intimate boutique hotel focuses on service and quality. The rooms were very spacious, ours even having a kitchenette and living room area. The backyard boasts a beautiful pool and pool deck, a rarity in this historical city. Their daily breakfast fueled us for the day and it was a comfort to come back here each night.
I would highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting Girona. And if you don’t believe me, trust the actors from Game of Thrones that made this their home while shooting in the city!
- Zakopane Hotels And Resorts: Top 10 Best Luxury Hotel In Zakopane 2018
- Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe Hotel – ISTANBUL FIND [HD]
- World’s Top Hotels: Hotel Mystique, Oia, Santorini, Greece
- World’s Top Hotels: Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, France
- World’s Most Unusual Hotels – Whitepod Hotel (Switzerland)
- Winter & Summer Holidays – Hotel Gran Paradiso
- Winter in Usseln – Winterurlaub im Sauerland – H+ Hotel Willingen – Usseln @h-hotels.com
- Winter im Hotel Marten | Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Winter getaway: A retro TV tower hotel | Euromaxx
- Winter 2017 Hotel Butterfly – Trailer
- What is the best hotel in Barcelona Spain ? Top 3 best Barcelona hotels as voted by travelers
- Welcome to Sheraton Davos Hotel Waldhuus
- Waste management in hotels – Reuse (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Reduce (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Recycling (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – composting (Greek)
- Wanderhotel Erika – Wagrain – Austria
- W Barcelona – European Finest Hotels
- Vlog: Greek Holiday Hotel and Room Tour
- Villa Provence Hotel Trailer, Aarhus, Denmark | Luxury City Breaks in Europe with HIP Hotels TV