Blaauwheim 5 Star Guest House Accommodation Somerset West South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
Blaauwheim Guest House in Somerset West is a 5 Star establishment managed and run by owners Johan and Jo-Anne Blaauw. Situated in the centre of the Cape Winelands and only a twenty minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport.
Blaauwheim offers two luxury suites called Pinotage and Chardonnay and one deluxe double bedroom called Shiraz. All bedrooms have king size beds fitted with 300 thread count percale linen. The two luxury suites each comprise of a double bedroom with en suite full bathroom, a living room, dining room and kitchenette.
Pinotage has a veranda and Chardonnay a balcony with views of the Hottentots-Holland mountains..
- Zulu Culture : SOUTH AFRICA TRAVEL
- Zanzibar Island – Africa’s Best Beaches and Street Food (Video Guide)!
- Wildeklawer Farming – South Africa Travel Channel 24
- Wild Coast Horse Trails Video – Africa Travel Channel
- What to Do in Cape Town, South Africa | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Western Cape – South Africa Travel Channel
- Welcome to South Africa with Vibrant Holiday Destinations!
- Welcome to Johannesburg
- WEEKEND TRAVEL – Wilderness, South Africa
- Visit the Phalaborwa Municipality Limpopo South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania & Zanzibar Island – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Sun City in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Pretoria in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Mozambique – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Knysna – Knysna Tourism South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Villa Sterne Luxury Boutique Hotel Pretoria – Africa Travel Channel
- Victoria Falls Zimbabwe Africa | Visit victoria falls documentary | Travel Videos Guide
- USTOA Travel Together: Conservation of South Africa’s Wildlife with Swain Destinations
- Uncrate Africa Travel Diary