Bolivia – Tiwanaku,Temple of the Sun – South America,part 64 – Travel video HD
Tiwanaku, Spanish: Tiahuanaco is an important Pre-Columbian archaeological site in western Bolivia, South America. Tiwanaku is recognized by Andean scholars as one of the most important precursors to the Inca Empire, flourishing as the ritual and administrative capital of a major state power for approximately five hundred years.
The ruins of the ancient city state are near the south-eastern shore of Lake Titicaca in the La Paz Department, Ingavi Province, Tiwanaku Municipality, about 72 km (45 mi) west of La Paz.
Video by costiflorea
- WTVP Travel South America
- World Travel : Trip 100 : South America, Brazil : Aftermath of Beach Robbery in Rio de Janeiro
- WORLD LUXURY TRAVEL – LATIN AMERICA, PERU, MEXICO – Discovery Tourism Guide (full documentary)
- Why do you travel? Backpacking in South America
- What’s it like to travel on a cargo ship to South America.
- What to Do in Medellín, Colombia | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Lima, Peru | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Voyage Amérique du sud 2013 [TEASER GoPro HD] (Argentina / Chile: South America Travel)
- Visit Sao Paulo, Brazil / Official Tourist Guide powered by eTips
- Visit Rio – What To Know Before You Visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Visit Brazil – Safety Advice for Traveling Brazil
- Video: Brazil Travel Expert Juergen Keller on Planning a Trip to Brazil in 2014
- Uruguay,Montevideo to Argentina,Buenos Aires with ferry-boat – South America part 31-Travel video HD
- Uruguay – Montevideo,Bus tour – South America Part 28 – Travel Video HD
- Unreal 6 Month Travel Video of Central and South America
- Txai Resort, Itacaré, Brazil – Best Travel Destination
- Tucan Travel Harlem Shaking South America
- Travel Vlog | South America – Uruguay
- Travel Vlog | South America – Santiago
- Travel Vlog | South America – Buenos Aires