BUDAPEST || Europe Travel Vlog
Budapest was such a gorgeous city and we had great weather too! We loved the mix of activities and architecture and that most of the tourist sights were located right on the Danube. We stayed at an air B&B which was lovely and surprisingly cheap!
Some of the places we visited in the video are linked below. Feel free to comment if you want to know more!
Free Walking Tour: http://www.triptobudapest.hu/v2/tours/the-original-tour/
House of Terror: http://www.terrorhaza.hu/en/index_2.html
Szcehenyi Baths: http://www.szechenyibath.hu/
Cat Cafe: http://catcafebudapest.hu/ (Étlap (EN) for an English menu)
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times