Cabo Verde (Africa) Vacation Travel Video Guide
✱ 253 Hotels in Cabo Verde – Lowest Price Guarantee ► http://goo.gl/0qBUFj
Travel video about destination Cabo Verde.
Cape Verde is an exotic island world, an archipelago off the coast of West Africa it combines the flair of the Canaries with the charm of Africa. Explorers Christopher Columbus and Vasco Ad Gama lay anchor there in order to replenish supplies and repair their ships. It was not until 1445 that the fifteen islands were discovered and consequently became a Portuguese colony. We begin in the north east of the islands, in Sal. Crystal blue sea and endless sandy beaches, islands of both wind and sunshine with a volcanic lunar landscape twenty five kilometres long and twelve kilometres wide. Sal owes its name and colonization to its once most important export of salt which was to be found in huge quantities. Baia Da Fontana, close to Palmeira, appears like a shady oasis with various green trees that provide welcome shelter from the heat and in the background the dominant Monte Leste volcano where the slopes reach down to the shore and the splendid rock pools of Buracona. Mindelo, situated on the island São Vicente, is considered to be the cultural centre of the archipelago in which typical Creole art has been preserved. Sparse, raw and untamed it is dominated by powerful, almost mystical mountains. Santo Antão is an island of mountains, wind and water and the second largest island of Cape Verde. Its most important route is a road over the high mountains. The views of the Paúl Valley take the breath away. A fairytale world of stone which looks truly surreal. Against the background of the scenery, clouds entangle themselves within the mountains and provide life-giving moisture. Each island is unique and possesses its own special charm. Cabo Verde – islands full of light and joie de vivre!
- Zulu Culture : SOUTH AFRICA TRAVEL
- Zanzibar Island – Africa’s Best Beaches and Street Food (Video Guide)!
- Wildeklawer Farming – South Africa Travel Channel 24
- Wild Coast Horse Trails Video – Africa Travel Channel
- What to Do in Cape Town, South Africa | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Western Cape – South Africa Travel Channel
- Welcome to South Africa with Vibrant Holiday Destinations!
- Welcome to Johannesburg
- WEEKEND TRAVEL – Wilderness, South Africa
- Visit the Phalaborwa Municipality Limpopo South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania & Zanzibar Island – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Sun City in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Pretoria in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Mozambique – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Knysna – Knysna Tourism South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Villa Sterne Luxury Boutique Hotel Pretoria – Africa Travel Channel
- Victoria Falls Zimbabwe Africa | Visit victoria falls documentary | Travel Videos Guide
- USTOA Travel Together: Conservation of South Africa’s Wildlife with Swain Destinations
- Uncrate Africa Travel Diary