Cape to Namibia route HD – South Africa Travel Channel 24
Magnificent mountains, unique fynbos vegetation, glorious seascapes, wetlands, vineyards, golden fields, citrus orchards, semi-desert, half a dozen nature conservation areas and the extraordinary bloom of wild flowers in spring – there is much to discover on the South African side of the Cape to Namibia route. There is plenty to do, too: water sports, hiking, 4×4 trails, quad biking, horse riding, bird watching. And each of the little hamlets and villages has its history and cultural heritage and a story to tell. There is much to learn about the early inhabitants who left their mark with rock paintings, the pioneers, the missionaries and not least the adventurers who endured great hardship in their quest to strike it rich.
All content copyright by Photos of Africa
Filmed with HD camera , 2007
- Zulu Culture : SOUTH AFRICA TRAVEL
- Zanzibar Island – Africa’s Best Beaches and Street Food (Video Guide)!
- Wildeklawer Farming – South Africa Travel Channel 24
- Wild Coast Horse Trails Video – Africa Travel Channel
- What to Do in Cape Town, South Africa | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Western Cape – South Africa Travel Channel
- Welcome to South Africa with Vibrant Holiday Destinations!
- Welcome to Johannesburg
- WEEKEND TRAVEL – Wilderness, South Africa
- Visit the Phalaborwa Municipality Limpopo South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania & Zanzibar Island – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Sun City in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Pretoria in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Mozambique – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Knysna – Knysna Tourism South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Villa Sterne Luxury Boutique Hotel Pretoria – Africa Travel Channel
- Victoria Falls Zimbabwe Africa | Visit victoria falls documentary | Travel Videos Guide
- USTOA Travel Together: Conservation of South Africa’s Wildlife with Swain Destinations
- Uncrate Africa Travel Diary