East Africa Vacation Travel Video Guide
Travel video about destination East Africa.
East Africa is one of the most beautiful and diverse landscapes in the world and its magnificent wilderness and fascinating wildlife is one of the few remaining unspoiled regions on earth. Lake Naivasha is the ideal habitat for both the rare Fish Eagle and African Eagle, thus it is a perfect location from which to observe these fascinating birds. Due to its rich variety of wildlife and the spectacular beauty of its landscape Kenya is one of Africa’s most popular safari destinations. The Massai Mara National Park is located around six hours from Nairobi and is one of the country’s most extraordinary game reserves. Its name indicates the presence of one of Africa’s most colourful tribes, the Massai. The Amboseli National Park also contains many of East Africa’s most important landscapes and represents the magnificence of the African flora and fauna that grows in this relatively small, protected area. The local wildlife stays at a safe distance from the geysers of Lake Bogoria as the steaming hot springs can prove fatal for the flamingos and other water birds that live there. Nevertheless, quite often the bones of dead animals can be seen close to the geysers as some venture too close and are killed by the hot steam. At an altitude of nearly six thousand metres, Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain on the African continent. For most of the time its summit is covered by a dense ring of cloud that gives the mountain an air of mystique. There are few other places on earth that offer the huge variety of nature as does the legendary east of the African continent. A magical destination and a wild natural paradise that is second to none!
- Zulu Culture : SOUTH AFRICA TRAVEL
- Zanzibar Island – Africa’s Best Beaches and Street Food (Video Guide)!
- Wildeklawer Farming – South Africa Travel Channel 24
- Wild Coast Horse Trails Video – Africa Travel Channel
- What to Do in Cape Town, South Africa | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Western Cape – South Africa Travel Channel
- Welcome to South Africa with Vibrant Holiday Destinations!
- Welcome to Johannesburg
- WEEKEND TRAVEL – Wilderness, South Africa
- Visit the Phalaborwa Municipality Limpopo South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania & Zanzibar Island – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Tanzania – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Sun City in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Pretoria in South Africa – Travel Guide
- Visit Mozambique – Africa Travel Channel
- Visit Knysna – Knysna Tourism South Africa – Africa Travel Channel
- Villa Sterne Luxury Boutique Hotel Pretoria – Africa Travel Channel
- Victoria Falls Zimbabwe Africa | Visit victoria falls documentary | Travel Videos Guide
- USTOA Travel Together: Conservation of South Africa’s Wildlife with Swain Destinations
- Uncrate Africa Travel Diary