Europe Travel Diary – Travel and Fashion Style Blog The Love Assembly
I do not own any rights to the song One Republic – “I lived”
http://onerepublic.com/ or please purchase on iTunes here-https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/native/id603542914
April 2013, we packed our bags and went for a trip around Europe! It was mainly to spend my 25th birthday in Paris on the 1st of May and since we were already heading in that direction, we added in a couple more stops to visit friends, family and of course to explore and have a little wander.
You can read my full Travel Photo Diaries at www.theloveassembly.com
All filming: Aubrey Daquinag & Paul Serra for The Love Assembly.
***NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED***
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times