Europe Travel Vlog- Day One- Journey to Amsterdam (21st Febuary, 2013)
So this was day one of my Netherlands, Belgium and Germany trip in February of 2013. The trip itself was all organised by my college, and it’s focus was on the story of Ann Frank. We visited her house in Amsterdam, along with the Van Gough Museum. And we took a trip over to Camp Westerbrook on the Netherlands/German border. Later in the week we visited The concentration cramp Bergen Belsen, where Ann Frank tragically died. The whole experience was very moving. On the last week we stooped at a small town in Belgium called Burrge, And indulged ourselves with many Belgium chocolates!
Because the nature of this trip was quite serious, and some of the locations we were visiting were very dark and symbolised awful events in history, I decided to film the lighter bits of our travels in respect to that.
I hope you guys enjoy!
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times