Europe Travel Vlog- Day Two- Touring Amsterdam! (22nd February, 2013)
Day two of our mini Europe trip. We spent the majority of the 22nd February walking around the city of Amsterdam. It was very busy and lively, and we almost got lost on several occasions, but we managed to find our designated meet-up point! With thanks to my travel buddies Scott (the grumpy one) and Samara! You might be confused on where we were walking to, well, after visiting the Van Gough museum, we met up in the large square outside of the Grand Palace. Unfortunately, the space on my card was running low, and I couldn’t film much of the rest of the day. But visiting Ann Frank’s house was a very interesting and uncanny experience.
I hope you guys enjoy!
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times