European Travel Skills: Sorting Through Hotel Options
Many travelers opt for the big, international class hotels outside the historic center. While very comfortable, these hotels build a wall between you and the people and culture you traveled so far to experience. Europe’s big cities still have well-located, characteristic hotels at an affordable price.
Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/ricksteves for weekly updates on more European destinations.
For more information on the Rick Steves’ Europe TV series — including episode descriptions, scripts, participating stations, travel information on destinations and more — visit http://www.ricksteves.com.
- Zakopane Hotels And Resorts: Top 10 Best Luxury Hotel In Zakopane 2018
- Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe Hotel – ISTANBUL FIND [HD]
- World’s Top Hotels: Hotel Mystique, Oia, Santorini, Greece
- World’s Top Hotels: Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, France
- World’s Most Unusual Hotels – Whitepod Hotel (Switzerland)
- Winter & Summer Holidays – Hotel Gran Paradiso
- Winter in Usseln – Winterurlaub im Sauerland – H+ Hotel Willingen – Usseln @h-hotels.com
- Winter im Hotel Marten | Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Winter getaway: A retro TV tower hotel | Euromaxx
- Winter 2017 Hotel Butterfly – Trailer
- What is the best hotel in Barcelona Spain ? Top 3 best Barcelona hotels as voted by travelers
- Welcome to Sheraton Davos Hotel Waldhuus
- Waste management in hotels – Reuse (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Reduce (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Recycling (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – composting (Greek)
- Wanderhotel Erika – Wagrain – Austria
- W Barcelona – European Finest Hotels
- Vlog: Greek Holiday Hotel and Room Tour
- Villa Provence Hotel Trailer, Aarhus, Denmark | Luxury City Breaks in Europe with HIP Hotels TV