Exclusive – Bigfoot Evidence Interviews Trapper Tice From Destination America Mountain Monsters
What you are about to see is an exclusive interview by Bigfoot Evidence, with one of the stars of Destination America’s hit series, “Mountain Monsters”. Meet the fearless leader of AIMS, Trapper Tice. The second season aired in June with a successful run securing the monster hunting show to be picked up for a 3rd season. Trapper Tice and his team known by the acronym of AIMS (Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Monsters) are expert hunters whose skills are put to the test in every episode as they hunt for creatures that are supposed myths and legends. With their backwoods ingenuity, mixed with modern research and technology they hunt the most dangerous creatures in the Appalachian wilderness. These creatures have terrorized locals in the Appalachians, across several eastern states in the U.S., for over a hundred years.
Season 2 Finale Moves to an Earlier Timeslot, Airing Saturday, July 25 at 9/8c, for a Monster-Sized Investigation Of the Team’s Arch Nemesis: Ohio’s Grassman
- Yellowstone National Park Idaho Travel Tour | Idaho Yellowstone National Park Destination Video
- World’s Best Beaches: Most breathtaking gateways on the planet
- Winnipeg – your meeting and convention destination
- Where to Stay in Cancun, Mexico
- What’s in my backpack for Central America?
- What to Bring on a Budget Travel Trip? Here’s Your Answer!
- Welcome to America’s Craft Brew Destination
- Waterfall Rio Celeste, C.A.T Central America Travelers
- Volcano Boarding at Cerro Negro, Nicaragua – Best Travel Destination
- Volcano Boarding and Central America’s Sluttiest Party in Nicaragua
- Traveling to Guatemala? Here’s a Guide what to expect
- Top 10 Destinations In North America
- Top 10 Best Places to Visit in USA for 2014
- There’s nothing like Nicaragua
- The Nature Explorers Chiricahua Expedition Arizona Part 4 of 12 Wildlife Insect Bee Sleep Awake
- The Lapa Rios Culinary Experience, Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
- The Dubai of Central America (Panama Canal)
- The best place for vacation in central america – El Salvador
- The Beautiful Osa Peninsula, Home to Lapa Rios Eco Lodge
- STUDY AT PANAMA . VIDEO_1.flv