Geiranger, Norway Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
Geiranger is a small tourist village in Sunnmore in the municipality of Stranda in More og Romsdal county, in the western part of Norway. It lies at the head of the Geirangerfjord, which is a branch of the Storfjord. The nearest city is Ålesund. Geiranger is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the world, and has been named the best travel destination in Scandinavia by Lonely Planet.
The most important places to visit in Geiranger are: The Herdalssetra Mountain Farm, Trollstigen Mountain Road, Rafting down the Valldola River, Geiranger Fjord Centre and many more.
This video offers a lot of tips to help you plan the perfect vacation. If you want to save time and money, the most important Geiranger travel tip is to compare prices before booking a hotel room or a flight. You can do this for free on http://bookinghunter.com, a site that searches through hundreds of other travel websites in real time for the best travel deals available.
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) / Dan-O at DanoSongs.com
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times