Helsinki, Finland Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
Helsinki is the capital and largest city of Finland. Helsinki is spread across a number of bays and peninsulas and over a number of islands. The inner city area occupies a southern peninsula, which is rarely referred to by its actual name Vironniemi.
The most important places to visit in Helsinki are: Helsinki Cathedral (one of the most iconic landmarks of Helsinki. A neoclassical styled 19th century church, it is a must see for all visitors), Suomenlinna Island (short ferry ride from Helsinki, it has an imposing 19th century fortress. The site is on the UNESCO world heritage list), Uspenski Cathedral (built in 1868, it is Western Europe’s largest Orthodox church. Russia’s influence is evident in it is red façade), National Museum of Finland (located in a gorgeous building, the museum showcases Finland’s history from prehistoric to present times) and many more.
This video offers a lot of tips to help you plan the perfect vacation. If you want to save time and money, the most important Helsinki travel tip is to compare prices before booking a hotel room or a flight. You can do this for free on http://bookinghunter.com, a site that searches through hundreds of other travel websites in real time for the best travel deals available.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times
- What to Do in Berlin, Germany | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times