Hongkong Vacation Travel Video Guide
Travel video about destination Hongkong in China.
Hong Kong is a city of the superlative with glimmering skyscrapers that seem to take root in the sky and one elegant building after another with shining glass and hi-tech facades.
Around 150 years ago, Hong Kong Island was under British Colonial rule and today, only a few buildings of this period remain. The white Flagstaff House, former residence of the colony’s British military commander, contains the Tea Museum that boasts an exceptional collection of exhibits associated with the famous leaf.
Since 1904, the city’s nostalgic narrow double-decker trams have traveled through the crowded streets and are the most convenient mode of transport for covering short distances.
Most of the sightseeing tours around the harbor embark from Central Station, close to the ferry terminal. The journey travels past Kowloon and several huge cruise ships that lie at anchor. The quantity of ships highlighting the importance of this huge natural harbor that has been a regular destination of European shipping and trade since the 16th century.
Although not as large as it used to be, the city of junks known as Aberdeen, has provided the backdrop for many a motion picture and it is still a good place to buy fresh fish, fruit and vegetables.
Within the Wong Tai Sin Temple, the city’s largest temple, each day thousands of the faithful seek good fortune in romance and betting with prayers and sacrifices. The temple’s god is known to have a sympathetic ear for one and all, thus the temple is a popular attraction.
Within this city of dreams and Asiatic flair there are eight million people, all packed into one of the most exiting cities in the world.
- Winter travel in Sapporo, Hokkaido / 真冬の北海道旅行（札幌）2013
- Why I love Cebu | Philippine Travel Videos
- What to Do in Beijing, China | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Weekend in Hong Kong | Travel Vlog
- W Retreat & Spa Maldives – Luxury Travel Magazine
- VISIT JAPAN, AUTUMN. (Nikko, Tateyama, Shirakawa, Kyoto, Osaka, Fuji 5 Lakes, Hakone and Tokyo)
- Ultimate Destination: Laos – The real Asia
- Turkey Vacation Travel Video Guide
- TRAVEL VLOG | Rae Visits Tokyo!
- Travel Tips for South India
- Travel Guide: KL Now, Malaysia
- Travel Diaries: Shanghai
- Travel channel – Singapore
- Travel Channel Documentary | Bangkok Vacation Travel Guide Thailand 2015
- Tourist destinations – Singapore travel guide 2015
- Top 3 Summer Beach destinations in the Philippines || Kryz Uy
- Tokyo Tourist Attractions 2016 (HD)
- This Is What It’s Like Inside North Korea’s Luxury Ski Resort | Short Film Showcase
- Things to do in Istanbul Turkey | Top Attractions Travel Guide
- The Real Hong Kong Full BBC Travel Documentary