Hotels in San Diego – California – USA
World Travel https://www.youtube.com/user/World1Tube
San Diego, California, USA Travel Guide http://bit.ly/19PQVuU
Hotels in San Diego – California – USA
The hotels in San Francisco below have been classed into three different pricing categories:
Luxury (over US$180)
Moderate (US$130 to US$180)
Cheap (up to US$130)
The prices quoted below are the starting prices for a double room, including tax and breakfast.
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
Set smack at the foot of Fifth Avenue, across the street from the San Diego Convention Center at the edge of the Gaslamp Quarter, the 12-story Hard Rock attracts awe-struck sightseers ogling The Rock Shop (collectable Hard Rock gear), Nobu (chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s entree into the SoCal dining scene), Maryjane’s diner-style coffee shop and the Sweetwater Saloon – a sidewalk bar by day and happening dance club at night. Guests in the 420 rooms and suites are greeted with their choice of music drifting from speakers on the flat screen HDTVs. Red leather chairs and low white couches, swirly patterned rugs and square showerheads in the ceilings set a fun-loving mood, enhanced by Sleep Like a Rock beds.
Estancia La Jolla
This California rancho-style retreat near the University of California San Diego and La Jolla’s research and technology businesses includes 210 rooms, a restaurant, the Bodega lounge and a bar as well as a spa situated in sprawling gardens of eucalyptus, lavender and citrus trees. The hotel’s ‘Learning Retreat’ is a state-of-the-art conference centre.
Beauty, elegance, and charm live inside the pink stucco walls of this property, known locally as La V. Stunning views of La Jolla Cove and the ocean act as backdrops in the richly appointed La Sala room (where martinis and tapas are served in the evening) and many of the 100-plus original guest rooms and 15 villas, each boasting a whirlpool tub, king-size bed, and personalised butler service. The hotel’s exclusive Sky Room , with just a dozen or so tables and a small bar, is one of the most elegant restaurants in San Diego. The sidewalk level Whaling Bar is a La Jolla institution where local nabobs mingle over steaks and martinis.
The Lodge at Torrey Pines
Home to the 2008 US Open golf tournament at the adjacent municipal golf course, the lodge is designed to pay homage to the early California Craftsman style of architecture. Buildings feature shingled exteriors, rich woodwork, and soaring ceilings. With 175 elegant rooms and suites, the hotel features a full-service spa, a fitness centre, and swimming pool. Guests can also take advantage of guaranteed tee times and special golf packages. At the excellent A.R. Valentien restaurant, chef Jeff Jackson creates sublime California cuisine with the freshest local ingredients.
Hotel del Coronado
USA Today has called the Hotel del Coronado ‘one of the top 10 resorts in the world’. Their enthusiasm is understandable. The Del is a classic hotel built in 1888 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1977. It offers contemporary luxury in an enchanting Victorian atmosphere and a wonderful beachfront location on Coronado. The resort is an American treasure and has been visited by 10 US Presidents. It has also seen a steady stream of celebrity visitors from Charlie Chaplin and Humphrey Bogart to Marilyn Monroe and Madonna. Guestrooms vary from quaint Victorian rooms to large suites with separate living and bedroom areas and balconies with oceanfront views. The Beach Village , opened in 2008, features a complex of private oceanfront villas with state-of-the-art kitchens and individual pools and hot tubs. or
A member of the hip Kimpton Hotel group, the 10-storey Hotel Solamar is a modern, stylish hotel in San Diego located in East Village, just one block from the Gaslamp Quarter and Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres. Excellent both for leisure and business, this 4-star hotel is artfully designed with 235 guestrooms characterised by modern, clean sophistication. A fourth-floor patio houses an outdoor splash pool with the poolside Jbar featuring DJ music and cabana seating at night. The hotel’s Jsix Restaurant serves Asian-inspired Californian cuisine.
San Diego , San Diego travel guide, San Diego Tourism, San Diego Vacation, San Diego Tours, San Diego Hotels, San Diego Attractions, San Diego Museums, San Diego Restaurants, San Diego Shopping, United States of America, California, USA, Tourism, Travel Guide, Vacation, Tourism in USA, Travel Guide California, Vacation California
- World’s Top Hotels: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Hawaii, USA
- What is the best hotel in Miami Beach FL ? Top 3 best Miami Beach hotels as by travelers
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, USA
- Waterfront Hotel, A Joie De Vivre Hotel | Top Rated Usa Hotels
- Washington Park Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- Warwick San Francisco Hotel | Top Rated Usa Hotels
- Waikiki Hotels | Top 5 Best Hotels in Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii USA
- Virginia Beach, USA – virginia beach resort – virginia beach oceanfront hotels
- Vintro Hotel & Kitchen Miami Beach, USA | Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Villa Alexia Miami Beach Modern Luxury Vacation Rental
- Viana Hotel and Spa Westbury, USA | Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Venetian Hotel Casino and Resort Las Vegas • 5 Stars • USA Hotels
- USA Nevada Las Vegas Hotels The Venetian Las Vegas Casino Hotel & Resort Venedig
- Universal Orlando’s Hard Rock Hotel | Resort Grounds Tour, Standard Room & Future Rock Star Suite.
- Undercover Boss US Choice Hotels
- Treasure Island-Ti | Picture Collection Of Las Vegas Hotels In Usa Romance
- Traverse City Hotels | Top 5 Recommended Hotels In Traverse City (MI), United States
- Travelodge At The Presidio San Francisco | Top Rated Usa Hotels
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Redwood City Redwood Shores | Top Rated Usa Hotels
- Top10 Recommended Hotels in Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii USA