Lisbon, Portugal: As We Travel Europe
http://www.aswetravel.com/spend-3-days-gain-3-pounds-in-portugal-our-impressions/ – Lisbon, Portugal – Hosted by Sofia von Porat & Nathan Schacherer
Ok so we finally arrived in Lisbon, Portugal. It’s our first time in Portugal. It’s really warm. It’s close to 30 degrees I think. Yeah, but we have a few extra days here so we’re just going to relax today and unwind. It’s a beautiful morning in Lisbon. We’re in Basílica da Estrela, the park here. It’s absolutely beautiful. Really nice. We’re going to catch a tram called Tram 28. Tram 28 is a tram that goes through all the old parts of Lisbon, through the winding streets, over the hills. So it gives you a really good idea of what Lisbon has to offer, the old part of Lisbon. Sounds really cool.
We both really loved our stay in Lisbon, and can’t wait get get back to the explore more of Portugal.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times