Minimalist Winter Travel: Packing Light For Holidays & Weekends In Cold Weather | Minimalist Packing
Hi there! Today, I wanted to share with you what I brought with me for a long weekend in Philly. Since becoming a minimalist, I have learned to pack lighter than ever; although, I am from New York, and I know first hand just how cold and snowy winter can get!
Before our trip, we saw that there was potential for a snowstorm on the way back home, so I packed accordingly— but in a minimal way, of course. 🙂
Now that the holidays are here, I was thinking minimal travel may be something many of you are tackling as well; so I hope this video can help you figure out how to pack lighter. Thanks so much for watching and supporting me on my minimalist journey!
Eddie Bauer Products:
Parka (Not exactly mine but very close): http://bit.ly/2AlcI71
I wear a size medium in the parka. I’d say the parka runs small.
I wear a size small in the vest. It’s true to size.
Women’s centered tights – http://bit.ly/2iHUd2u
These fit true to size for me. I got a small.
American Giant Products:
Pullover: Mine is the Women’s Essential Pullover, but they aren’t listed in their products anymore!!? Here are two that I think would work out-
I wear a small in the pullover.
White V-Neck T: http://bit.ly/2hLjsju
I have smalls, but they are very relaxed fitting. I will reorder XS when I need more.
Levi’s Women’s Mile High Super Skinny Jeans
I wear a size 28 regular. I LOVE these jeans, but I do not recommend them for long hours sitting in the office. They dig into my belly button a little, so I wear them out and about rather than all day at work. Not impossible to wear to work, but not my favorite.
Adidas: Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Shoes
I wear a 7.5, and these are SO comfortable. I thrifted mine in a like new condition, but didn’t experience breaking them in fully on my own.
Orinoco Spice – http://bit.ly/2zeaLFa
I run from a size 7-7.5, and I’m a 7.5 in these boots. They fit well, but if you want to wear really thick socks, I’d size up at least a half size.
Lucky Brand – I got this at TJ Maxx a long time ago, so I don’t know the model number. I am a size small though.
If there is something missing you want more info on, just let me know in the comments and I will do my best to add it!
Intro Music By:
Hip Hop Christmas by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Yosemite winter travel tips
- Working Through Travel Anxiety // My Experience + Tips
- WINTER TRAVEL PACKING TIPS | What To Take On A Winter Vacation | Go Live Explore
- Winter Travel Packing Guide
- Winter Travel Makeup Routine 💋
- What’s In Our Travel Luggage Bag? | MsRosieBea Ft. Hello October
- What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag : Houston, TX
- What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag? + $1000 Sephora GIVEAWAY | SUMMER 2017
- What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag
- What’s In My Suitcase? + Packing Tips!
- What’s In My Carry On Bag For Teens | 2016 Summer Travel Essentials | Fiona Frills
- What To Pack for Vacation! Tips + Essentials! | Aspyn Ovard
- What To Pack For Vacation 2017! Travel Hacks + Holiday Essentials! What’s in my Carry On Bag!
- What To Do In London & Paris For The First Time – #TSLGoesEurope with STA Travel Part 1
- What to Do in East Tokyo | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What I Ate and Did | Vegan Travel | INDIA #3
- Washington DC Travel Tips
- Visiting Hong Kong? Top 10 attractions and travel tips
- Visit Spain – Is Spain Safe to Visit?
- Visit Quebec – 5 Things You Will Love & Hate about Quebec City, Canada