New York City Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
New York City is an international metropolis built on the shoulders of immigrants and their descendants.
New York City is home to eight million people, and the city receives more than 50 million visitors per year. Your New York City tour should include sampling the food of hundreds of different cultures, and you can explore the easily on foot, by taxi, or via the famous subway system.
No New York sightseeing is complete without a visit to Times Square, which you’ve no doubt seen in many movies. Take in its billboards, its many people, and its food, then cross over to Central Park, which comprises 850 acres of lakes and meadows, and is the setting for many a romantic comedy. You also have your pick of art and history museums, as well as the Reflecting Absence Memorial and Museum, where you can pay your respects to the victims of 9/11.
Most of all, enjoy yourself, and get ready to take a bite out of the Big Apple. Visit our New York City travel guide page for more information or to plan your next vacation!
Follow us on social media:
Follow us on our travel blog, Viewfinder:
- Yosemite national park 2009
- Yellowstone National Park,USA Look So Amazing Places
- Yellowstone National Park (USA) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Wyoming And South Dakota Vacation Travel Video Guide
- World Travel – USA Tourist Destination – Tourist Attraction in The US – American Tourism
- Work & Travel USA Summer 2014 Houston, TX GoPro Hero 3+
- Work and Travel USA, Lifeguard with AquaSafe Pool Management
- Work and travel USA 2015 start
- Work and Travel USA 2015 | Lithuania (The Days)
- Work and travel USA 2015 from Lithuania
- Work and Travel USA 2015
- (Work and Travel USA 2014)California Dream and MORE!!!
- Work and Travel USA 2014
- Work and Travel USA. Сколько я заработал? Оплата в США.
- Work and Travel USA: развей мифы о программе!
- Winter in Yellowstone | Collette – USA Tours
- Wild Dunes – Destination Hotels & Resorts, Isle Of Palms, South Carolina, USA
- What to Do in Honolulu, Hawaii | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Welcome to Azerbaijan, Baku city
- Washington DC Tour