Packing Light for Cold Weather | Winter Travel | Minimalist Packing
Today I’m showing you how I’m packing light for a winter getaway! I’m heading to the mountains for 5 days and it’s cold and snowy, so as well as warm clothing I need a winter coat, snow boots, hat, mitts and a scarf, pyjamas and toiletries. I will be packing this all in a carry on to make travelling easier. It is easy to travel light and minimally for cold weather if you wear your bulky items on the plane, and bring clothing that can be layered together. My winter vacation wardrobe is linked below.
Winter Vacation Capsule Wardrobe:
Find me on Instagram:
Reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yosemite winter travel tips
- Working Through Travel Anxiety // My Experience + Tips
- WINTER TRAVEL PACKING TIPS | What To Take On A Winter Vacation | Go Live Explore
- Winter Travel Packing Guide
- Winter Travel Makeup Routine 💋
- What’s In Our Travel Luggage Bag? | MsRosieBea Ft. Hello October
- What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag : Houston, TX
- What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag? + $1000 Sephora GIVEAWAY | SUMMER 2017
- What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag
- What’s In My Suitcase? + Packing Tips!
- What’s In My Carry On Bag For Teens | 2016 Summer Travel Essentials | Fiona Frills
- What To Pack for Vacation! Tips + Essentials! | Aspyn Ovard
- What To Pack For Vacation 2017! Travel Hacks + Holiday Essentials! What’s in my Carry On Bag!
- What To Do In London & Paris For The First Time – #TSLGoesEurope with STA Travel Part 1
- What to Do in East Tokyo | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What I Ate and Did | Vegan Travel | INDIA #3
- Washington DC Travel Tips
- Visiting Hong Kong? Top 10 attractions and travel tips
- Visit Spain – Is Spain Safe to Visit?
- Visit Quebec – 5 Things You Will Love & Hate about Quebec City, Canada