Palau Paradise (Oceania) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
The Republic of Palau consists of a string of islands along an oceanic ridge in the Western most part of the North Pacific, 800 Km East of the Philippines, 660 Km North of Irianjaya and 2000 Km North of Australia. Palau is part of a scattering of islands that became known collectively as the Caroline Islands. These islands lie within the larger region of Micronesia and it’s not hard to see the attraction of this place. Palau’s such an untouched paradise above and below the waterline.
Watch more travel videos ► http://goo.gl/HYQdhg
Join us. Subscribe now! ► http://goo.gl/QHWi2p
Be our fan on Facebook ► http://goo.gl/0xmbQk
Follow us on Twitter ► http://goo.gl/334ln5
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
Please: respect each other in the comments.
Expoza Travel is taking you on a journey to the earth’s most beautiful and fascinating places. Get inspiration and essentials with our travel guide videos and documentaries for your next trip, holiday, vacation or simply enjoy and get tips about all the beauty in the world…
It is yours to discover!
- Work & Travel Australien Woche #1
- Wildlife Conversation (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
- What’s the most fun ride at WET ‘N’ WILD Sydney?
- What to Eat and Do In Perth, Australia (NOC Travel Guide!)
- Wellington Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Walangee Queensland Australia Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Travel to Australia, Top 10 Tourist Destinations
- Travel – Explore New Zealand with a backpack
- Tourism Australia and Chris Hemsworth – Full version
- Time Lapse – Travel to New Zealand 4K
- This is Australia 2015 – GOPRO HERO 4+ Travel Adventure 1080p HD
- Things to do in Queensland Australia
- The Roadtrip Diaries Australia
- The Queensland Marine (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
- The Northern Territory (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
- The Northern Rivers (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
- The National Landscape (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
- The Kimberly (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
- The Great Barrier Reef (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide
- The Gold Coast (Australia) Vacation Travel Wild Video Guide