Scotland (Europe) Vacation Travel Video Guide
Scotland, located in the north of the United Kingdom, is a fascinating and atmospheric land. A land of Celtic myths and legends with green hills, barren highlands, mysterious lakes and mighty castles.In the centre of the capital the impressive Edinburgh Castle crowns the hard basalt cone of an extinct volcano, the historic heart of the nation. The beauty of the dense forests and hills of the Trossachs was made famous by author, Sir Walter Scott, in the nineteenth century. It is the most scenic region in central Scotland and possesses grandiose, wild and romantic scenery. The remote Loch Katrine brings to mind Sir Walter Scott’s poem, The Lady Of The Lake. On the Firth Of Lorne is Kilmartin Glen one of the most important prehistoric regions in Scotland. Here, standing-stone, three metre high monoliths are scattered across meadows with grazing sheep. The Bronze Age megalithic grave mounds and stone circles can be seen from Duchraigaig Cairn. Across the north runs the Great Glen with Loch Linnhe, Lochy and Ness marking its course which passes through some amazing landscapes. In Fort William Train Station, the Jacobite is awaiting its passengers. The huge black monster is an impressive sight. Slowly, the nostalgic train moves off and begins its journey on one of the most beautiful railway routes in the world. The history of Glenfarclas is as colourful as the whisky of the same name. It is the story of the Grant Family and their distillery. ‘Scottish Gold’ must be stored for at least three years until the traditional taste of single malt whisky is produced but it can often be left to mature for between twelve and fifty years. Scotland is like a land from an ancient and historic time whose real treasure is its natural, rugged scenery!
Watch more travel videos ► http://goo.gl/HYQdhg
Join us. Subscribe now! ► http://goo.gl/QHWi2p
Be our fan on Facebook ► http://goo.gl/0xmbQk
Follow us on Twitter ► http://goo.gl/334ln5
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
Please: respect each other in the comments.
Expoza Travel is taking you on a journey to the earth’s most beautiful and fascinating places. Get inspiration and essentials with our travel guide videos and documentaries for your next trip, holiday, vacation or simply enjoy and get tips about all the beauty in the world…
It is yours to discover!
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times