Sensing South America – Travelling BOLIVIA | GoPro & Nikon
———————— WATCH IN HD ——————————-
Bolivia is undeniably a poor country but in terms of beautiful scenery and amazing experiences it has been the richest we’ve encountered so far on our travels in South America.
Crossing over the Chile-Bolivia border, the Eduardo Avaroa National Park greeted us with red lakes, geezers and lots of flamingos. We watched the sunrise over the largest salt flats in the world before heading north to La Paz.
Two weeks passed very quickly during our time working at Wild Rover hostel behind the bar and before we knew it we were cycling the world’s most dangerous road, Death Road! The Amazon jungle was calling so we took a flight to Rurrenabaque where we hunted anacondas, swam with pink dolphins and caught piranhas.
Our first Christmas away from home was spent back at Wild Rover in spectacular fashion and soon after we bid farewell to the city that had been the closest thing to home since our journey began. Parque Machia, an animal sanctuary near Cochabamba, became our home for the next two weeks. Kelly set about making friends with some very cheeky monkeys and I got to work with some very talkative birds!
Our time in Bolivia ended in the beautiful town of Copacabana on the side of Lake Titicaca. Our exit from the country didn’t go smoothly but thats a whole other story…
Check out our blog: http://www.sensingsouthamerica.com
Next stop, Peru!
Filmed on a GoPro Hero3 Silver and Nikon d3100
Edited in Final Cut Pro X
Music produced and owned by the amazing London Grammar – Strong (High Contrast Remix). Buy the EP here: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/strong-ep/id730259744
- WTVP Travel South America
- World Travel : Trip 100 : South America, Brazil : Aftermath of Beach Robbery in Rio de Janeiro
- WORLD LUXURY TRAVEL – LATIN AMERICA, PERU, MEXICO – Discovery Tourism Guide (full documentary)
- Why do you travel? Backpacking in South America
- What’s it like to travel on a cargo ship to South America.
- What to Do in Medellín, Colombia | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Lima, Peru | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Voyage Amérique du sud 2013 [TEASER GoPro HD] (Argentina / Chile: South America Travel)
- Visit Sao Paulo, Brazil / Official Tourist Guide powered by eTips
- Visit Rio – What To Know Before You Visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Visit Brazil – Safety Advice for Traveling Brazil
- Video: Brazil Travel Expert Juergen Keller on Planning a Trip to Brazil in 2014
- Uruguay,Montevideo to Argentina,Buenos Aires with ferry-boat – South America part 31-Travel video HD
- Uruguay – Montevideo,Bus tour – South America Part 28 – Travel Video HD
- Unreal 6 Month Travel Video of Central and South America
- Txai Resort, Itacaré, Brazil – Best Travel Destination
- Tucan Travel Harlem Shaking South America
- Travel Vlog | South America – Uruguay
- Travel Vlog | South America – Santiago
- Travel Vlog | South America – Buenos Aires