Sighisoara, Romania: As We Travel Europe – Country #20
http://www.aswetravel.com/sighisoara-romania-travel-video/ Sighisoara, Romania. Europe
It’s about 10 pm, we’re about to jump on this train, take the overnight train from Istanbul, Turkey to Bucharest, Romania. It’s a 20, 24 plus hour train ride. We arrive in Bucharest tomorrow around 7, 8 pm, so, should be interesting. We’ll see how it goes. It’s crazy, I am sweating so bad. The air con is broken. We’ve been sitting here for over 20 hours. I’m absolutely exhausted. We have a small little window, poking our head out the top just to get a bit of fresh air. The conductor, I have no idea where he is, we have no idea where we are. It’s meant to be there a few hours. I don’t think so, it was running pretty late. It’s about 4 pm now. We’re running out of food, so I hope we get there soon. It’s crazy. We made it. We’re in Romania.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times