Ski Portillo Hotel Trailer, Chile | Luxury Ski Holidays with HIP Hotels TV
Situated at the very edge of Lake Inca, at 2,880 meters altitude, Portillo is much more than a ski resort; it’s a genuine piece of Chilean history.
People have been skiing here since the twenties. In those days the journey to this magic spot with its dark blue lake nestled into 4000m peaks was by train.
Portillo was the last stop before the Argentine border in the strategically important Pasa de Libertadores.
Check out some more wonderful videos trailers of our hotels: http://bit.ly/13gZimM
Make Travel Memorable with HIP Hotels TV: http://bit.ly/14SZgM3
Travel should be memorable! Memories are the most precious things we own and all memories start with inspiration. HIP Hotels TV was created to inspire you: To expose you to a global variety unique, stylish, exotic and emotive travel experiences.
Subscribe now for the travel you will never forget! http://bit.ly/146POW5
Pack your bags and escape in Highly Individual Places! http://bit.ly/OL2qMM
HIP Hotels is an atlas of global opportunities; a worldwide guide to the kind of hotels we all want to find, if only we knew where to look. Unusual, unique, interesting, out of the way, and almost always charming, the places that HIP Hotels feature make travel what it should be, namely exciting and rewarding.
Register to enter a world of amazing offers and travel opportunities: http://bit.ly/16N7IkM
Photography: Herbert Ypma
Music: ‘Oye Como Va’ Santana (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
Album: Ultimate Santana
Production: HIP Hotels Media
©All Rights Reserved HIP Hotels Media 2013
Category: Travel & Events
License: Standard YouTube License
- WTVP Travel South America
- World Travel : Trip 100 : South America, Brazil : Aftermath of Beach Robbery in Rio de Janeiro
- WORLD LUXURY TRAVEL – LATIN AMERICA, PERU, MEXICO – Discovery Tourism Guide (full documentary)
- Why do you travel? Backpacking in South America
- What’s it like to travel on a cargo ship to South America.
- What to Do in Medellín, Colombia | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Lima, Peru | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- Voyage Amérique du sud 2013 [TEASER GoPro HD] (Argentina / Chile: South America Travel)
- Visit Sao Paulo, Brazil / Official Tourist Guide powered by eTips
- Visit Rio – What To Know Before You Visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Visit Brazil – Safety Advice for Traveling Brazil
- Video: Brazil Travel Expert Juergen Keller on Planning a Trip to Brazil in 2014
- Uruguay,Montevideo to Argentina,Buenos Aires with ferry-boat – South America part 31-Travel video HD
- Uruguay – Montevideo,Bus tour – South America Part 28 – Travel Video HD
- Unreal 6 Month Travel Video of Central and South America
- Txai Resort, Itacaré, Brazil – Best Travel Destination
- Tucan Travel Harlem Shaking South America
- Travel Vlog | South America – Uruguay
- Travel Vlog | South America – Santiago
- Travel Vlog | South America – Buenos Aires