Slovenia Vacation Travel Video Guide • Great Destinations
Travel video about destination Slovenia.
Half of Slovenia’s colorful area is covered by forests, but the country also has another part, a tiny, but very nice coastal area on the Adriatic Sea, with such venetian style cities as Izola, Piran and Portoroz, as well as 2,800 meters high mountains and ski resorts.
The picturesque lakes Bled and Bohinj both lie in a wonderful landscape. The gem of the karstic area is the Postojna cave.
The tiny country has plenty of wild rivers suitable for rafting and healing waters. Golf, mountineering, diving, mountain biking and rock climbing are also warmly welcomed in Slovenia.
The Lippizan is well known all around the globe. All of this is completed by such medieval towns as Maribor, Skofja Loka and Ljubljana, and such romantic castles as the Predjama.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times