Slovenija (Europe) Vacation Travel Video Guide
Travel video about destination Slovenija.
Slovenia is a Central European country at the geographical intersection of three worlds, the Alps, the Mediterranean and the Pannonian Basin. Ljubljana is the capital of this young republic. The Old Place is considered to be the gateway to the Old Town which possesses grace, soul and charm. The Early Baroque Franciscan Church Of Mary was built in the middle of the seventeenth century and boasts a monumental main altar. In this area of the city, the Middle Ages meet with both Baroque and Art Nouveau. Our journey through the Triglav National Park begins on the northern edge of the triangular border of Slovenia, Italy and Austria, in Kranjska Gora, the best known and most well equipped ski resort in Slovenia. The Slap Peričnik in Sava Valley is one of the area’s many waterfalls and clearly demonstrates the mighty power of water. Where the foothills of the Alps descend to the Pannonian Basin, the longest underground cave railway in the world leads to the largest show cave in Slovenia. Postojnska Jama, a wonderworld of nature. For millions of years, large masses of water and the composition of the rock, have created this remarkable system of caves. Further south below the village of Škocjan is one of the most important cave systems in the world, the Škocjan Caves into which the Reka River has dug deep into the limestone. Here, nature has created a mysterious underground world: a labyrinth of caves, corridors and halls, decorated with stalactites of various shapes and sizes. In the middle of the barren karst landscape near Trieste is a wonderful forest and the world famous Lipica Horse Stud, since 1580 the original home of the Lipizzaner, and a sprawling estate where the famous white horses are bred, raised and trained. Romantic towns and mediaeval fortresses, mountains, caves, waterfalls and lakes, Slovenia is a secret treasure situated in the heart of Europe!
Watch more travel videos ► http://goo.gl/HYQdhg
Join us. Subscribe now! ► http://goo.gl/QHWi2p
Be our fan on Facebook ► http://goo.gl/0xmbQk
Follow us on Twitter ► http://goo.gl/334ln5
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
Please: respect each other in the comments.
Expoza Travel is taking you on a journey to the earth’s most beautiful and fascinating places. Get inspiration and essentials with our travel guide videos and documentaries for your next trip, holiday, vacation or simply enjoy and get tips about all the beauty in the world…
It is yours to discover!
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times
- What to Do in Berlin, Germany | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times