Chalcidice or Chalkidike or Chalkidiki or Halkidiki is a peninsula and regional unit of Greece, part of the Region of Central Macedonia in Northern Greece. The autonomous Mount Athos region constitutes the easternmost part of the peninsula, but not of the regional unit. The capital of Chalkidiki is the main town of Polygyros, located in the centre of the peninsula. Chalkidiki today is a popular summer tourist destination.
The Best Hotels in Halkidiki (In alphabet order):
– Eagles Palace. Set amidst lush gardens, Eagles Palace offers 5-star accommodation and a private sandy beach in Skala area. It includes an outdoor pool, an awarded spa centre and a tennis court. The air-conditioned rooms of Eagles Palace are elegantly decorated in natural colours and feature luxurious marbled bathrooms. They are fitted with a satellite LCD TV and offer sea or garden views. Eagles Spa offers a variety of body treatments from around the world. Guests can also relax at the hot tub, the sauna or the indoor pool. Eagles Palace features a water-sports centre providing the necessary equipment for activities such as scuba diving, waterskiing and windsurfing.
– Ikos Oceania. Set on a private bay in Nea Moudania, Ikos Oceania features a lagoon infinity pool. Guests enjoy free drinks, loungers and umbrellas on the beach. Rooms have sea and mountain views. Ikos Oceania rooms are elegantly decorated in soft colours. They are equipped with DVD and CD player, satellite TV and coffee and tea making facilities. They all include furnished balconies or terraces. Ikos Oceania Spa features 7 private treatment rooms, and includes an indoor heated pool with hot tub, enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows offering incomparable views over the Aegean Sea. The fitness studio is equipped with state-of-the-art cardio-fitness facilities.
– Porto Sani. Located just metres from the beach in Sani Village, the Porto Sani features a lagoon-style pool and spa facilities. It offers elegant rooms that open to a balcony with pool, garden or Aegean Sea views. Decorated in earthy tones, all units feature handcrafted furniture and come with air conditioning, a minibar, safe and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. They also include a bathroom with a bathtub, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some also have four-poster beds.
– Sani Asterias. The intimate 5-star Sani Asterias Suites is set in the heart of Sani. Sani Asterias Suites has been welcoming guests to its elegant rooms since 2003. The hotel offers 48 rooms with a breathtaking view on the street appointed with a closet, climate control, direct dial phone, a minibar and a refrigerator along with en suite bathrooms that provide terry bathrobes, a separate shower and a hairdryer. Decorated in a modern design, the rooms come with coffee/tea makers and hot water as well as rattan furnishings. Along with a hot tub, a spa lounge and a Canadian tub, guests will appreciate reflex massage and Turkish steam bath on the premises. The property provides bicycles and a gym along with cycling, tennis and basketball.
– Sani Beach Club. Located in a green bay in Kassandra, overlooking the Aegean Sea, 5-star Sani Club offers a private beach and pool. It features 3 restaurants, a spa and tennis courts. Each air-conditioned room has a furnished balcony or patio with views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a minibar and a sitting area with a satellite TV and DVD player. Olympos Restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinner while Ouzerie serves traditional Greek food. Guests can listen to live music and have drinks at the beach bar. Shows at the Garden Theatre are free for all. There is also a cinema and a disco. For younger guests, there are 3 children clubs and a supervised shallow pool.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1