The Mandeville Hotel Trailer, London, England | Luxury Hotels in Europe from HIP Hotels TV
London has many hotels and many neighbourhoods. They are all different and they all offer different characteristics. But surely the most important consideration when deciding on a hotel in London is that it evokes London.
But what does that mean? It’s a mix of the area and the hotel. Marylebone is just around the corner from Mayfair and the architecture, like Mayfair, is gentrified and historic. This was a residential neighbourhood and the rows of stately townhouses reflect that.
The Mandeville fits in with this, occupying a historic row of Regency fronted terrace houses. Once, this area was famous for being the centre of the medical profession and Harley St. continues that tradition to this day, but now Marylebone is better known as the most ‘adult friendly’ destination in London. No other area has a better selection of restaurants, cafés, bars, shops and delis. For the hedonistic gourmand this is paradise.
The Mandeville is in the heart of Marylebone and it offers a very London-esque option as a base. It’s great if a hotel is attractively decorated with luxuriously kitted out marble bathrooms, which it is, but it’s also important that it runs well. Rooms are fastidiously prepared, service is rapid and fuss free and little details, such as beautiful porcelain cups provided with the Nespresso machine in every room, are a welcome plus.
Situated just north of Oxford Street and only a stone’s throw from Mayfair, this residential area is packed with restaurants, cafés, brasseries and serious food shops. Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/1uUp9M1
Escape and make travel memorable! http://bit.ly/16bgi8r
Travel should be memorable! Memories are the most precious things we own and all memories start with inspiration. HIP Hotels TV was created to inspire you: To expose you to a global variety unique, stylish, exotic and emotive travel experiences.
Subscribe now for the travel you will never forget! http://bit.ly/146POW5
Pack your bags and escape in Highly Individual Places! http://bit.ly/OL2qMM
HIP Hotels is an atlas of global opportunities; a worldwide guide to the kind of hotels we all want to find, if only we knew where to look. Unusual, unique, interesting, out of the way, and almost always charming, the places that HIP Hotels feature make travel what it should be, namely exciting and rewarding.
Register to enter a world of amazing offers and travel opportunities: http://bit.ly/16N7IkM
Photography: Herbert Ypma
Music: ‘I Wish’ The Funky Groove Connection
Album: 50 Best of Funk
Production: HIP Hotels Media
©All Rights Reserved HIP Hotels Media 2014
- Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe Hotel – ISTANBUL FIND [HD]
- World’s Top Hotels: Hotel Mystique, Oia, Santorini, Greece
- World’s Top Hotels: Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, France
- World’s Most Unusual Hotels – Whitepod Hotel (Switzerland)
- Winter in Usseln – Winterurlaub im Sauerland – H+ Hotel Willingen – Usseln @h-hotels.com
- Winter im Hotel Marten | Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Winter getaway: A retro TV tower hotel | Euromaxx
- Winter 2017 Hotel Butterfly – Trailer
- What is the best hotel in Barcelona Spain ? Top 3 best Barcelona hotels as voted by travelers
- Welcome to Sheraton Davos Hotel Waldhuus
- Waste management in hotels – Reuse (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Reduce (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – Recycling (Greek)
- Waste management in hotels – composting (Greek)
- Wanderhotel Erika – Wagrain – Austria
- W Barcelona – European Finest Hotels
- Vlog: Greek Holiday Hotel and Room Tour
- Villa Provence Hotel Trailer, Aarhus, Denmark | Luxury City Breaks in Europe with HIP Hotels TV
- Villa Galini-Yades Greek Historic Hotels
- Vilalara Thalassa Resort – European Finest Hotels