Top 5 Attractions Monaco – Europe Travel Guide
Take a tour of Top 5 Travel Attractions of Monaco, Europe – part of the World’s Greatest Attractions series by GeoBeats.
Hey, this is your travel host, Naomi. I would like to show you the top 5 attractions of Monaco.
Number five, Monaco Harbor. Monaco may be the world’s second smallest country, but in its famous harbor, you can find some of the largest yachts here.
Number four, Monaco Cathedral. This Byzantine style landmark is the final resting place for past princes and Princess Grace.
Number three, Prince’s Palace. The majestic place has a deep history. It’s a must see attraction in Monaco. Changing of the Guard ceremony draws many visitors.
Number two, Monaco Aquarium. Few aquariums are set in such a gorgeous setting as this one. When you get inside, you’ll find lots of exotic marine life.
And number one, Monaco Casino. Featured in Hollywood blockbusters and recognized worldwide, this casino is among the reasons Monaco is said to be the playground of rich and famous.
Thank you for watching our travel video series. Ciao.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times