TRAVEL FASHION WEEK to CRETE 2018 | SPRING BREAK VACATION
🌈🌈 Well hello and welcome back if you are a current subscriber and a warm welcome to you if you are new! 🌈 🌈
During my spring break holiday, I visited the biggest island in Greece which is Crete for 1 week. Although the weather was fairly nice, it is currently low season so there wasn’t anything exciting going on. Therefore, I put together a video of my outfits I wore in Crete.
I hope you all enjoy my travel fashion week in Crete, Greece.
I would high suggest to visit Santorini, Naxos, Athens, Mykonos and zakynthos . These islands in my opinion are more attractive and there is more to see and do.
- Yosemite winter travel tips
- Working Through Travel Anxiety // My Experience + Tips
- WINTER TRAVEL PACKING TIPS | What To Take On A Winter Vacation | Go Live Explore
- Winter Travel Packing Guide
- Winter Travel Makeup Routine 💋
- What’s In Our Travel Luggage Bag? | MsRosieBea Ft. Hello October
- What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag : Houston, TX
- What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag? + $1000 Sephora GIVEAWAY | SUMMER 2017
- What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag
- What’s In My Suitcase? + Packing Tips!
- What’s In My Carry On Bag For Teens | 2016 Summer Travel Essentials | Fiona Frills
- What To Pack for Vacation! Tips + Essentials! | Aspyn Ovard
- What To Pack For Vacation 2017! Travel Hacks + Holiday Essentials! What’s in my Carry On Bag!
- What To Do In London & Paris For The First Time – #TSLGoesEurope with STA Travel Part 1
- What to Do in East Tokyo | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What I Ate and Did | Vegan Travel | INDIA #3
- Washington DC Travel Tips
- Visiting Hong Kong? Top 10 attractions and travel tips
- Visit Spain – Is Spain Safe to Visit?
- Visit Quebec – 5 Things You Will Love & Hate about Quebec City, Canada