Travelling across Europe for free.
On the 7th of March 2015 at 10AM, we were faced with a race across Europe, we had absolutely no money, a little common sense and no plan on sleeping. Without raising any money prior to the start of the race, less than 36 hours later we arrived in Zurich, Switzerland.
In total the event has raised more than €65,000 for Amnesty International and St. Vincent de Paul, in just 36 hours.
Check out Jailbreak here -https://jailbreakhq.org/
Keep up with me,
Instagram – https://instagram.com/evan_shelly/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Evan_Shelly
Jailbreak is an annual student-run charity event to raise money for Society of Vincent de Paul (SVP) and Amnesty International. It always involves a mad charity challenge. In both 2013 and 2014 the challenge was to get as far away from Dublin in 36 hours without spending any money at all. In 2014, Jailbreak raised €40,000, with the winning team making it to Sydney! The 75 teams of two made it a total of nearly 200,000km.
Special Thanks To:
The Bishopstown Bar
Barker Photographic LTD
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times