Van Life Vlog – Budget for 1 years Van Travel in Europe
We’ve had a lot of questions over the past 12 months regarding money, so it seems fitting to cover it in a video.
Our budget stayed the same the entire year – if we hadn’t budgeted then our money would have ran dry super fast.
Please bear in mind that our budget was created for a years travel in Europe – endless travel of this kind will more than likely cost more than normal van living as we averaged more than 2,000 miles per month.
You can find info for the Post Office Travel Money card here: http://www.postoffice.co.uk/travel-money/card?tmad=c&tmcampid=490&campaignid=PPC_TMC
Thanks for watching, don’t forget to subscribe and check out our website above and Instagram: https://instagram.com/VDubVanLife
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times