What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
What to bring, what to pack, and how to pack to travel the world.
Specifically, I will run through everything that I am bringing with me to travel around the world. This includes a description of the backpack that I am using and everything inside of the backpack.
I also cover reasons why you should bring certain things and what you should look for when purchasing clothes and other items to bring along with you. Also, note that I am traveling for years and not just a week or two, which would require many fewer items.
This is a comprehensive video and it is long. I try to explain everything; therefore, I include navigation links in the beginning of the video that will help guide you to specific parts of the video – make sure that you enable annotations to see these in-video links. Also, note that I am starting my travels in Europe; if you start in Asia, you probably won’t need so many warm clothes, which take up a lot of space.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times
- What to Do in Berlin, Germany | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times