Why Travel by Train in Europe?
Traveling by train enhances your entire European experience: from genuine interactions with locals to relaxing journeys and no wasted time at airports. With quiet gazing through panoramic windows as you’re whisked from city center to city center. With gourmet dining and no hassles.
The train brings out our best. It’s relaxing. It’s serene. It’s intimate. It opens us to everything the journey has to offer; the simple pleasures of personally connecting with other people and cultures.
We also believe part of that serenity comes from knowing the train is a low-impact form of travel that preserves the authenticity of the regions and natural beauty we pass through. In fact, high-speed trains are three times as energy efficient as regional trains, but even the slowest train is 25% more energy efficient than cars.
Is it any wonder trains are so popular? For access to the most choices and best rates, make sure you book in advance. Because a little bit of planning can mean a lot more traveling. With over 50 different railway systems, it’s much easier for the North American traveler to ride the rails than plan their own trip on them. That’s why we’re here. Rail Europe offers a unified booking experience across Europe, with the ability to package products from different carriers.
And we have special relationships with carriers that started over 75 years ago. These relationships have led to special agreements benefiting our clients, including technology that enables us to offer and sell more rail travel options than any other provider.
It’s simple. With Rail Europe you don’t have to sort out the details, we already have.
Visit us at at http://www.raileurope.com.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Zadar European Best Destination 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times
- What to Do in Berlin, Germany | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times