Zadar European Best Destination 2016
Welcome to Zadar European best destination 2016 ! Zadar is a great city, a city full of tradition and modernity, a city open to the sea. Stroll along the waterfront and hear the amazing sound of the “sea organ” while watching “the most beautiful sunset in the world” according to Alfred Hitchcock.
This city of Zadar is marked by its history and turned towards modernity. Zadar is a different city, incomparable, with a soft and cozy atmosphere, a holiday atmosphere of tranquility and serenity. Zadar is quiet and safe: you can go for walks during the night as well as during the day. You will discover splendid vestiges of the Roman era, but also fine shops, restaurants at affordable prices, fruit and vegetable markets, outdoor concerts.
In Zadar you will enjoy delicious food and nice walks along the docks and you will listen to the sound of the sea organ, a unique facility in Europe that allows the sea to compose a sweet and enchanting music.
- Zermatt, Switzerland in the heart of the Alps
- Zd ar nad Sazavou (Czech Republic) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Zakynthos – Greece Holiday May 2016
- Your Travel Planners: How To Avoid Pick Pocket Gangs In Europe, Expert Travel Planners
- WRAP Athens airport; German Chancellery; Italy; Greece travel warning
- World Travel Guide To Barcelona City In Spain 2015.
- World of Wanderlust goes to Finland!
- Wonderful View from Greece , Travel
- Winter Travel in Italy // Rome & Florence
- Winter in Switzerland | World Travel Studio
- Winter in Munich, Germany HD Travel Channel
- Winter in Amsterdam
- Why Travel by Train in Europe?
- White Palace: Rethymno, Crete, Greece – Travel Blog (RTW #24)
- What’s in my Travel Beauty Bag?!│Europe 2013 Edition
- What’s In My Suitcase?! + Travel Apps ♡ Europe 2014
- What to Pack in a Backpack to Travel Europe and the World
- What to Do in Vilnius, Lithuania | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times
- What to Do in Vienna, Austria | 36 Hours | The New York Times
- What to Do in Berlin, Germany | 36 Hours Travel Videos | The New York Times