Greece Travel Series – Athens2302
Have you been looking into booking a Greek vacation? Well my four-part travel series will get you on the right track to make your visit to Greece that much smoother and efficient. I’ll be breaking it down to four videos:
On this video, I’m talking about the historic capital of Europe: Athens. Here are a couple of tips and places I went to that’ll guide you in the right direction:
-Make sure you bring cash (applies for all of Greece).
– Plaka is the best neighborhood for the Athenian experience.
– When landing at ATH, take the Metro to Sytagma Square instead of a taxi (it will save you 25 Euro).
– Stay at the Niki Hotel if you’re looking for a well-located budget hotel in Plaka (www.nikiathenshotel.com).
– Places to eat by Acropolis – Cave of Acropolis or Bairaktaris.
– Check out a sunset at the Acropolis (it’s free on the hill).
– Athens has 3 major ports for ferry departures/arrivals – Piraeus, Rafina & Lavrion.
– If in Rafina, check out any of the restaurants along the marina for an authentic Greek meal with a view.
Don’t forget to follow me on:
Instagram – @mitchelltravels
Twitter – @mitchelltravels
See ya next time!