PARIS , FRANCE – A WALKING TRAVEL TOUR – HD 1080P361
A walk around the city of Paris France during a period of one week in December 2011.
Paris, being my favorite city, was deserving of a longer film. I hope that this longer, yet ‘small scratch of the surface’ film of this magnificent city shall convince you to visit for yourselves and experience all that Paris has to offer first hand. Bon Voyage!
With Google Maps, you may get an even better idea of these spots by cross referencing the image description to the map:
I definitely recommend taking a tour with ‘Sight Seekers Delight’ in Paris. Their various walking tours show you the best of Paris.
The musicians playing in the metro in the film are called “Les Musiciens de Lviv”. Some more info on them: http://www.squidoo.com/cabaret-slave
The man doing tricks with the football at Montmartre is Iya Traoré, a professional football player and freestyler. https://www.facebook.com/iyartball
– Sony HDR-AX2000 HD video camera (night shots and most stationary shots).
– Sony Nex-VG10 HD video camera (walking shots).
– Glidecam HD-2000 hand-held camera stabilization.
– Sennheiser K6 module + ME66 shotgun microphone capsule.
– Manfrotto 701HDV pro fluid video mini head / 055XB tripod legs.