Hurghada is a city in the Red Sea Governorate of Egypt. It is a main tourist center and the third largest Egyptian city (after Suez and Ismailia) located on the Red Sea coast.
The best hotels in Hurghada:
– Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh. It is offering a haven of luxury, beautifully and ideally located in the heart of Sahl Hasheesh Bay, extending on over 600 m2 of private sandy beach, features blue infinitive pools (heated in winter) with exceptional full sea view, bright sunlight and sunset scenery.
– Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort. This village-style resort, built in the Nubian Style, is located in Madinat Makadi. It is just 250 m from Makadi Bay’s sandy beach. The lagoon-style pool has waterslides and is surrounded by palm trees and sun loungers.
– Sheraton Soma Bay Resort. This hotel is situated on a beach in Soma Bay, 30 km from Hurghada. It features a large outdoor pool, 18-hole golf course designed by Gary Player, and rooms with balconies and sea views.
– Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel. Located in Hurghada, this 5-star deluxe beach hotel provides a haven of luxury with its large aquatic park and floodlit golf course. Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel features refreshing pool space and a private sandy beach on the warm Red Sea waters.
– Steigenberger Aqua Magic Red Sea. Located in Hurghada, Steigenberger Aqua Magic Red Sea features a private beach, an outdoor pool and a spa. Free Wi-Fi access is available. It offers a mini club, a kid’s club and heated children’s pool.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1