The Best Hotels in Las Vegas308
http://USCityTraveler.com – Las Vegas is home to some of the largest, most intricate, and highly themed hotels in the world. These lavish resorts are a must see no matter what age you are or what your interests are. Everyone should visit “sin city” at least once in their lifetime.
***See the new and improved version of this video! – ******
12. MGM Grand – This once lavish resort is still decently elegant ut I doubt I would ever want to stay here. The lion habitat has been removed which really upsets me! But they recently renovated the hotel to make it a little more “grand.” It’s in a great location though, across the street from the NY NY and a few blocks from CityCenter.
11. Circus Circus – While it’s in a horrible location, in a bad, run down part of the strip, it is still very affordable (think $30-$50 a night at the lowest), and decently themed. Kids will enjoy the decent sized indoor amusement park.
10. Monte Carlo – Located next door to CityCenter, the Monte Carlo is connected to a complimentary monorail that takes you through CityCenter and stops at the Bellagio. It has its own mini water park and a more elegant theme that some of the other hotels. Its decently affordable too.
9. New York New York – NYC lovers will enjoy seeing the Statue of Liberty reproduction, miniature Statue of Liberty and Chrysler Tower, and NYC skyline recreation. You will enjoy riding the roller coasterswhich circles around the building.
8. The Mirage – See the volcano, visit the Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, lounge at the pool, and stock up on Kardashian stuff at Kardashian Khaos. Don’t forget to see the Beatles LOVE show.
7. Paris Las Vegas – See the half size eiffel tower replica, take the elevator up it to look off the observation deck and eat at the delicious French restaurant.
6. Wynn – Steve Wynn has many great vegetarian dishes at restaurants throughout the hotel because he and his wife are vegetarians. The longtime fan of the exquisite craftsmanship of Ferraris, Steve Wynn has created the ultimate tribute to the Italian carmaker with the opening of Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati. The Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati is Nevada’s first and only factory-authorized Ferrari and Maserati dealership. Where might it be? This is Vegas, located right on the strip at the five Star Wynn Las Vegas resort. See more than a dozen vehicles exceeding prices of $700,000!
5. Caesars Palace – This unique European style mega resort has been expanded many times, making it look a little crazy but it is a very nice resort in a great location. It has its own nice mall, boat loads of theming and wonderful dining options.
4. – The Venetian – Step into piece of Venice, Italy in this elegant resort. Take a gondola ride, go shopping or take in the gorgeous surroundings.
3. The Bellagio – Everyone that visits Vegas has to see the Fountains of Bellagio. Take a walk through this five star resort that’s truly one of a kind. Be sure to get a bite to eat at the Bellagio Buffet.
2. The Cosmopolitan – This swanky mega resort is sandwiched between CityCenter and the Bellagio. Be sure to take a look though this place, you’ll find glamour in every direction.
1. Aria – This place is the best of the best, world class dining and shopping meet with a mega casino, an incredible show, and so much more.
Discover the top 12 Las Vegas hotels.