Things to do in South Africa | Top Attractions Travel Guide299
When one thinks of South Africa safaris, wine tours and Cape Town may initially come to mind. Although these are some of the biggest draws for tourists the country has so much more to offer. Join us as we present to you our 20 day adventure going from Johannesburg all the way to Cape Town. Some of the top travel highlights included a Kruger National Park safari, hiking along the Wild Coast, canoeing in Wilderness and climbing mountains in Northern Drakensberg. In terms of our taste buds we tried Biltong for the first time and devoured South African barbecue – better know as Braai – on more than one occasion. There are few countries that are as unique and diverse as South Africa. Come find out what makes it shine. This is South Africa!
1) Visiting Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre in South Africa
2) African Wildlife Safari at Kruger National Park, South Africa
3) Kruger National Park Animal Safari in South Africa
4) Hiking the Amphitheatre in Drakensberg, South Africa
5) Scenic walk in rural Drakensberg, South Africa
6) Eating Biltong taste test in South Africa
7) Scenic hike along the Wild Coast, South Africa
8) Horseback Riding in Chintsa, South Africa
9) Canoeing and Hiking in Wilderness, South Africa
10) South African Food Taste Test
11) Visiting a Secret Cave in Wilderness, South Africa
12) Braai: Eating South African Barbecue for dinner
13) Cape Town Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
14) Touring Cape Point in Cape Town, South Africa
15) Stellenbosch Wine Tour in South Africa
This is part of our Travel in South Africa series. We’re making a series of videos showcasing South African culture, South African arts, South African foods, South African religion, South African cuisine and South African people.
Proudly presented by: http://nomadicsamuel.com & http://thatbackpacker.com
All photos and video taken by Samuel Jeffery (Nomadic Samuel) and Audrey Bergner (That Backpacker).
Music in this video courtesy of Audio Network