Winter Sports, British Columbia, Canada – Unravel Travel TV371
Ski and snowboard on British Columbia’s amazing mountains and relax at wondrous winter resorts. It’s no wonder British Columbia in Canada was the host province for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Go skiing in British Columbia to experience epic snowfalls, huge verticals, expansive backcountry and diverse terrain. Spectacular scenery and a mild winter climate provide the backdrop for skiing and snowboarding at winter resorts and family-friendly ski hills. BC ski resorts offer everything from black-diamond steeps and chutes, to wide-open terrain and tree lines. Most resorts have ski-in/ski-out accommodations, rentals and lessons.
British Columbia, Canada’s most westerly province. BC stretches from the Rocky Mountains in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west.
BC’s 13 Major Ski Resorts:
– Apex Mountain Resort
– Big White Ski Resort
– Fernie Alpine Resort
– Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
– Kimberley Alpine Resort
– Mount Washington Alpine Resort
– Panorama Mountain Village
– Red Mountain Resort
– Revelstoke Mountain Resort
– Silver Star Mountain Resort
– Sun Peaks Resort
– Whistler Blackcom
– Whitewater Winter Resort
– Vancouver has three ski areas close to the city. At many resorts, skiing and snowboarding are just the beginning; try heli-skiing and cat-skiing, backcountry skiing and cross-country (Nordic) skiing.
British Columbia Tourism website: http://www. britishcolumbia.travel
Live broadcast Unravel Travel TV http://www.unraveltraveltv.com
Unravel Travel TV Twitter http://www.twitter.com/UnravelTravelTV
Unravel Travel TV on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/UnravelTravelTV
Unravel Travel TV http://www.unraveltravel.eu